Beckmen Crystal Newman offers:
- Fixed project fees. Legal and business advice doesn’t need to be different to any other service: we give you a quote to which we both agree and then stand by. If we get it right, we both benefit. If we get it wrong, you don’t lose out.
- Success fees. We can be even more flexible in some situations. For example, we may be able to offer deferred fees (i.e. nothing to pay now) until a deal or matter completes, then we charge our fees plus an agreed success fee on top. Or we might simply agree with you to pay us what you think is reasonable. The better we know each other, the more this kind of arrangement can work.
- Monthly retainers. For longer term relationships, we can agree with you to handle all of the legal work in a given area for a monthly fee, which we can flex up or down with you as the work ebbs and flows.
- Participation In the right situation and for the right client, we may offer business advisory services as part of a revenue share or equity participation arrangement.
- Hourly pricing. We appreciate that there are situations (like litigation) where hourly rates might be necessary. If that happens, we’ll talk through with you before charging you anything about how our fees will work and even then we will try to work as efficiently as possible. In any event, it’s worth knowing our hourly rates are at a considerable discount to big law firm rates.